4.2mtr 120mm x 28mm Tanalised Redwood Decking
THIS PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE DELIVERED IN THE NORTHWEST. FOR ANY ENQUIRIES ON DELIVERIES OUTSIDE THE NORTHWEST PLEASE CALL US.
Dimensions: 32 x 125mm nominal / 28 x 119mm ﬁnished
Species: European Redwood
Botanical name: Pinus Sylvestrus
Origin: Northern Europe
Certiﬁcation: PEFC / FSC / DeckMark Approved
Description: Dual deck board grooved 1 side / Smooth 1 side
Tanalith E pressure impregnated
15 year guarantee against rot and fungal
Matching accessories available
Guarantee: 15 year guarantee subject to terms and conditions supported by Arch chemicals
Availability: In stock
Metsä Wood softwood decking is machined from high quality joinery grade timber, ensuring it will last longer and provide an extremely high quality ﬁnish.
• Softwood decking has a green appearance when ﬁrst pressure treated.
• Salting (white specks on the surface of the board) will appear after a while, this is a natural part of the process and a sign of quality.
• Once weathered the salting will disappear and the green colour will mellow to provide a warm yellow feel.
TANALITH E TREATMENT
• Copper based pressure impregnated wood preservative.
• Suitable for use class 3 or 4 applications (in or out of ground contact).
• Timber supports, deck skirting or deck boards.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
• Wash down regularly with a mild detergent and a stiﬀ brush to extend the life of the decking.
NAILING AND SCREWING
• Pre-drilling is not necessary.
• Can be ﬁxed using standard coated deck screws / nails or secret ﬁx deck clips.
• 15 year guarantee subject to terms and conditions supported by Arch chemicals.
• Tanalith E treated timber is a non-hazardous material therefore disposal can be through normal waste disposal facilities in line with local guidelines.